Friday, March 13, 2009

HAWAII!!!

So here are some pictures of our trip to Hawaii last anniversary......James took over 200 pictures so I just posted the best. Enjoy!!Our hotel lobby...



Cars that got stuck and couldnt pass on the road to Hanna. What a mess - and we're right behind in a Hummer!







A black sand beach and blow hole on the road to Hanna.


















We saw dozens of waterfalls - so beautiful!





One of our many "hikes" on the side of the road...just for fun.










We had a great time and cant wait to go back! This year for our anniversary we are taking a cruise to the Caribbean!




5 comments:

Kristen said...

I have been wondering about you! My Christmas card came back to me so I need to get your updated address. How fun, I don't think I remember if you told me you were going to Hawaii. The pictures are beautiful and now I am so jealous and I want to go back!!! I am glad you had fun, I miss you tons girl!

Jaclyn said...

what an incredible, I'm jealous. When did you go? Glad that you're updating your blog again, I have been missing you. Thanks again for that sweet message you left me last month, that meant a lot to me. Sorry I couldn't take your call, I was in a fireside. Say hi to James and the kids for me. Are you coming to UT soon? Miss you!

Eakins Family said...

I had no idea you were going to Hawaii!! Looks like you guys had fun! My sister, Tracie and her fam just got stationed there for 3 years from Ft Bragg. Loved seeing the updates from everything. I'm right there with you, blogging is difficult to fit in but fun all at the same time. Miss you guys, send our love!

Brian -n- Laura said...

Great to see you back in blog land! Glad to see that you had such an amazing anniversary trip - we drove to Florida for ours last year - we're going to have to get to Hawaii - the pictures are AMAZING! Keep posting! ~ Laura

P.S. Did you know that Michelle Denamur had her baby Monday?

Salt H2O said...

where are the pictures of your cute kids in Hawaii?