Thursday, May 21, 2009

Brady's Preschool Graduation

Brady is stylin' in his graduation cap!!

Brady & his AWESOME teacher!!


See my diploma??

Even Daddy got in on the cap action!

Today was Brady's preschool graduation and, as you can see, it was a smashing success! They wore graduation caps made out of paper bowls & yarn and got to do a march to receive their diplomas. They sang all of their favorite songs for the parents and the teacher even made a DVD for each of the parents of pictures and songs from throughout the year. We had a really fun time celebrating the fact that my baby is growing up!! Next week is Parkers kindergarten graduation, and before I know it they'll be wearing black and marching for real!!



1 comment:

Kristen said...

Wooo hooo, you are posting more regulary! (like I am one to talk) My favorite is the picture of James wearing the teeny tiny hat. hee,hee,hee. I know what you mean about them growing up to fast I am afraid that if I blink they will all be grown up and gone!