Sunday, August 15, 2010

Love My Hubby

As most of you know, I was asked to be the Matron of Honor at the wedding of a very dear friend of mine a few months ago. One of the perks of this request was getting to spend a lovely evening with my sweet hubby. We spent the night dancing, laughing, and remembering the amazing night that we were joined together for eternity almost 12 years ago. I can honestly say that I have fallen more in love with that man each and every day that we have been married. Our friendship has deepened and our trust has grown. I am very blessed to have been given such a perfect companion. The wedding photographer snapped a few pics of us that evening. Here is my favorite:

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Awww, I feel the same way about my husband. I love that picture of the two of you, I just love you guys you are made for each other.

Laura Evans said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura Evans said...

Such a great photo of you both! I feel blessed to have been able to be with you both when you got married as well - you guys are AWESOME!