Thursday, August 20, 2009

Carly Turns 9!!

This weekend was Carly's 9th birthday party. We had oh-so-much girly fun at Justice Just for Girls. They got their hair & makeup done, got to go shopping, made a fashion t-shirt, and everyone in the entire store sang Happy Birthday to the birthday girl. The pictures speak for themselves.....




Here is the AMAZING cake my good friend Marcella made!

It was almost too pretty to eat!


But in the end, it was just too delicious to pass up!


Here is Carly playing fashion designer!

See what I made?!



Now lets shop!!!



Sassy Girls!



See how cute we look!




Too grown up!!
Well, I guess they can't stay little forever, although I sure think she's growing up way too fast!
But the girl sure can party!!
Happy 9th Birthday Carly Rose!


















2 comments:

Brian -n- Laura said...

I can't believe she's nine already - guess that makes me old or something! Congrats to Carly - she is quite the beauty - just like her momma! ~ Love, Laura

Kristen said...

WOW Jill, she is just getting prettier and prettier, she is going to be a gorgeous teenager. James is going to have to lock her up! I am jealous of the fun girly birthday party you did. It looks like so much fun and I would love to make a flower cake, it was beautiful!! Aahhhh I miss you!